Manufacturing to the highest standards
Quality is at the heart of everything we do and our reputation as a business depends upon it. Producing products renowned for reliability and safety (where lives may be at stake) involves a great deal of responsibility, and we take this task very seriously. When it comes to manufacturing, we consistently control, monitor and review performance through a number of well established and recognised practises (such as ‘5S’ and ‘KANBAN’). We are ‘BS EN ISO 9001-2008’ accredited and ‘ISO 14001’ accredited for environmental standards and have a ‘VCA’ (Vehicle Certification Authority) certificate for our China operation.
Our products include a wide range of ‘ECE Reg 65’ approved lighting and we also manufacture to ‘British Standards’ (BS), which are highly regarded around the world. Naturally, the specifications and demands for vehicle lighting vary from one country to another and we produce a range that fits all of our customers needs. If a customer has a requirement for a particular product and needs help in achieving accreditation to a specific standard, we also have the facility to satisfy this.
Quality – ISO 9001:2008 certified
We provide our customers with designs, products and services which are are both fit for purpose, and exceed their expectations. We hold ISO 9001:2008 certification, a standard that is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2008 helps ensure that we consistently deliver the highest quality products.
Safety, Health & The Environment – ISO14001 certified
As holders of certification to ISO14001 we recognise the importance of safety, health and environmental matters to the efficient management of our business. Our Company Policy is to:-
• Seek to achieve compliance with all relevant legislation and ensure management responsibilities are clearly identified.
• Openly consult with all personnel, through regular Safety, Health & Environment meetings.
• Maintain open relationships with all stakeholders and regulatory agencies regarding safety, health and the environment.
• Ensure a framework exists to promote continual improvement, setting and monitoring and achievement of targets.
• Promote the re-use and re-cycling of materials, minimise waste and ensure efficient usage of energy and raw materials.
• Seek to prevent pollution by the introduction of procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place.
• Create a safe, risk free working environment for all employees and third parties, both internally and externally.
• Provide information and training to enable all personnel to operate in a safe, environmentally responsible and effective manner.
You can find out more about ISO certification at www.iso.org.